View Profile S1RGUN88

38 Movie Reviews

Oh no I died...

Absolute Blood Fest Let us all Run are faces into the wall and pledge are Gore to the almighty GOD Of Madness👌

If it’s a meme or not but why is that a massive paragraph orgy down in comments? Anyways Madness Combat 20.1 Looks epic

33 Audio Reviews

that name reminds me of the ravagers invading earth from Earth Defence force 4.1 but all that aside what a absolute Beauty of a Beat!

The purest Of perfection this is djjaner. You are a god among the musical community and have Gotten me to appreciate all kinds of forms of music over the years I thank you :)

Ah I remember this from the livestream 4 months ago was it I will have to check but anyways this is truly A Audio piece Worthy of the title “Somewhere in Nevada” I’m still head banging while texting this up a true Taste no a full course meal To the power of “Mr-Cheshyre’s Musical Talent” Anyways Have a brilliant Madness day!

cheshyre responds:

It was a pretty long time ago. I can't remember who suggested it, I think it was Not a Magician that said something about madness day. I remember thinking that I'd never get anywhere with it but here we are! And I remember you too! Or maybe I've just seen you in a few streams over the months. Either way, thank you for the support and the awesome comment. Happy Madness day to you!

55 Art Reviews

Bandit Hank Gets Dibs on your bones

Are we Gonna get the chance to Blow Big Facial Chunks Off Big Daddy Gestalt

Whispering hills for fallout 4 has made me have so many nightmares thanks to this thing being right outside of sanctuary even if I go past that area he’s in he appear in a different area within the commonwealth like the woods near vault 95. Anyways nice art

NXGC/Nevadian Xenotransplantation Of Governmental Collaborations